Heart It ∞ My world, my joy!: D.I.Y Eyeshadow primer Follow @loadsofjoybg

Tuesday 5 November 2013

D.I.Y Eyeshadow primer

Desde que comecei a interessar-me mais a serio na maquilhagem, descobri algo chamado primer, que serve para fixar a maquilhagem e para que esta dure mais tempo. E comprei o " That gal " da Benefit. Gostei do resultado, dizem que também pode se usar sem base, mas quando o fiz fiquei com a cara rosada e senti que estava muito oleosa, então, misturo com base.

Ever since I gained some interest on make up, I found out this thing called primer, that its used to fix the make up, so it lasts longer. I bought " That Gal " from Benefit. I liked the result, I also read that it can be used without foundation, but when I tried my face looked pinkish and it felt quite oily, so I always use it with foundation.

Mas na minha pesquisa dos primers também vi que há para os lábios, para os olhos e para as pestanas. Para os lábios e os olhos fixa mais a cor e da maior duração da cor. Nunca experimentei nenhum desses. Mas também não tinha muito interesse, pois geralmente quando me maquilho, ponho batom de cieiro, eye liner e rimel. 

On my research on primers I also found out that there are primers for the eyes, lips and lashes. For the lips and eyes it fixes the color and it lasts for longer. I never tried any of those. Specially because I didn't had too much interest, and mostly because on my everyday make up routine I use lip balm, eye liner as mascara.

Nas minhas procuras de D.I.Y's, encontrei uma forma super fácil de fazer um primer para os olhos, e decidi experimentar. Tenho que admitir que gostei mesmo do resultado.

While looking for some D.I.Y's projects I found an easy way to do an eye shadow primer, and decided to give a try. I have to admit that I truly liked the results.

Em cima - Esquerdo sem primer, mesma quantidade que a direita - com primer
Em baixo - 2 horas depois.
On top - Left without primer, same amount as the right - with primer
Bottom - 2 hours later.
A cor 'e logo mais intensa na primeira aplicação e dura mais tempo. Não tenho que por muitas camadas. E 'e muito mais fácil de desmaquilhar em relação `a por a sombra directamente na pele.


The color its much more intense on the first application and lasts longer. And there's no need to put many "coats". Its easier to remove the make up than when I apply the shadow directly to the skin.

'E necessário
1 frasco
Base ou corrector de olheiras
Creme para o corpo ou para cara ( de preferência sem odores, se não causa irritações nos olhos )
1 palito ou uma espátula pequena




You will need
1 small container
Foundation or concealer
Body butter or face cream ( make sure that it doesn't have any scent, it might cause an irritation on your eyes )
1 spatula or toothpick.



No frasco ponha uma ou duas gotas do corrector ou base e ponha creme, e vá acrescentando o creme ate ficar uma cor próxima a sua pele.  E já esta.

On the container put one or two drops of foundation and put the butter, and if necessary, add more butter until it reaches your skin color. And you are good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment