Heart It ∞ My world, my joy!: Pink and Gold eye Make-up Follow @loadsofjoybg

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Pink and Gold eye Make-up




Ola :)

Desculpem a ausência  mas 'e que tenho estado ocupada com as aulas e isso, então  não tenho tido muito tempo de vir cá ter e ir actualizando isto.


Bom, hoje vou publicar uma maquilhagem que eu fiz sozinha do nada, simplesmente apeteceu-me. E para mim 'e algo um bocado diferente, pois não costumo usar cores vivas, que 'e o caso do cor de rosa. Eu usaria esta maquilhagem num evento mais requintada, ou numa festa a noite. Pode-se também alternar as cores por uma outra a sua escolha. E para os lábios  usaria um batom cor de pele, nude ou um rosa, laranja ou bege muito claro, pois os olhos estão ofuscantes.

Caso queira seguir os meus passos, não tem que utilizar os mesmos produtos que os meus, mas os que eu realmente recomendo são a base, pois 'e oil free  e tem um óptimo nível de  coverage e isso agrada-me imenso e os rimeis. Eu sou MALUCA por rimeis. Tenho por ai uns 15. A minha marca preferida 'e a 
Maybelline.

Produtos usados :
M.A.C Select MoitureCover NC45
Sombra Urban Decay, Naked 2 -Half Baked

Sombra Palete 96 cores - Cor de rosa
Liquid eye liner M.A.C

Rimel: 

Maybelline The Falsies
Maybelline The Falsies - Flared
Maybelline The Colossal - Smoky Eyes
Maybelline The Colossal - Cat eyes
Benefit - The are real mascara




 Obrigada :D


Passo a passo | Step by step

Primeiro : Limpe a pele. Ponha a base e o corrector | First : Clean your skin, put the foundation on and the concealer.


Segundo : Ponha a sombra dourada desde o inicio do olho ate metade da palpebra | Second : Put the gold eye shadow from the inner corner until half of the eye lid.

Depois : Ponha a sombra rosa da metade da pálpebra ate ao fim da palpebra e misture um bocado | Then : Put the pink shadow from the middle of the eye lid until the outer corner and blend a bit.


De seguida : Ponha o eye liner  ao longo da pálpebra | Later : Put the eye liner following the lash line

Por ultimo : Ponha o rimel ou rimeis ate ter o efeito desejado. Ou entao, pestanas falsas. | Last : Put the mascara as much as you desires or wear falsies .













Hello.

Sorry for being so M.I.A, but I have been quite busy with school and stuff, so I haven't got the time to came here.

Well, today, I will post a make-up that I did it on my own out of the blue, I just felt like it. For me its quite diferent, because I don't wear bright colors, like pink. I would wear this make-up for a fancy event, or a party or to go clubbing. You can chose any other color your choice. And on the lips, I would wear a nude lipstick, or a light pink, beige or a pale orange lipstick. 

Just in case you would like to follow my steps, you do not have to wear the same products as I do, but I do recomend the foundation, its very light, has great coverage and its oil free, and that pleases me a lot, and I also advice the mascaras. I am CRAZY for mascaras. I have about 15. And my fave brand its Maybelline.

Products:
M.A.C Select MoitureCover NC45
Eye Shadow Urban Decay, Naked 2 -Half Baked
Eye Shadow Palete 96 corescolors - Pink            

Liquid eye liner M.A.C
Mascara: 

Maybelline The Falsies
Maybelline The Falsies - Flared
Maybelline The Colossal - Smoky Eyes       

Maybelline The Colossal - Cat eyes
Benefit - The are real mascara


Thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment