Heart It ∞ My world, my joy!: Apricot & White Chocolate cookies with Apricot Frozen Yougurt Follow @loadsofjoybg

Sunday 8 December 2013

Apricot & White Chocolate cookies with Apricot Frozen Yougurt



Depois de imenso tempo com vontade de comer um bom frozen yogurth  e sem poder, porque aqui nao ha e sem poder fazer fazer porque também não havia iogurte grego e as receitas que tinha eram para iogurte grego, FINALMENTE fiz ! Encontrei o iogurte grego na mercearia e não resisti leva-lo. 

After a looooooong time craving for frozen yogurt and not being able to eat it because its not available here and I couldn't do it because I needed Greek yogurt and it wasn't available here, but FINALLY I did it. I found the Greek yogurt on the grocery store and could not resist, so I took it home with me.

A ideia inicial deste fim de semana era fazer um bolo de morango com iogurte de morango mas nao resisti a esta delicia.

The initial idea for this weekend was to make a strawberry cake with strawberry yogurt, but I could not resist to this treat. 

Então, precisei de 4 chávenas de alperces cortados , 2 colheres de sopa de mel ( a receita dizia 3, mas decidi inovar ), 1 colher de chá de doce de pêssego, sumo de meio limão e 2 taças de iogurte grego.

So, I needed 4 cups of diced apricots, 2 table spoons of honey (the recipe said 3 but I decided to change it ), 1 tea spoon of peach jam, half a lemon juice and 2 bowls of Greek yogurt.

Se quiser pode descascar as alperces ou então usar pêssegos ou mesmo damascos.

Feel free to peel the apricots or use peaches.

Pus tudo no liquidificador e deixei bater durante 2 minutos. Depois pus todo conteúdo numa tigela que pode ir ao congelador e deixei la por 4 horas.

I put all in the blender and let it blend for 2 minutes. Then I poured the mixture into a bowl that is freezer safe and let it freeze for about 4 hours.

E enquanto esperava pelo iogurte, lembrei-me das sandes de gelado e que ja a muito tempo que nao comia, e decidi fazer os biscoitos. Comecei por aquecer o forno a 180 graus.

While waiting for the yogurt I remembered those ice cream sandwiches, and that it has been a very long time since I had those, so I decided to bake cookies. I started by pre-heating the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.

Usei 2 ovos, 150 gramas de manteiga amolecida, 1 chávena de açúcar, 2 chávenas e meia de farinha, 1 colher de chá de fermento,  1 chávena de chocolate branco triturado e 1 chávena de alperces também triturada

I used 2 eggs, 150 grams of butter, 1 cup of sugar, 2 cups and a half of flour, 1 tea spoon of baking powder, 1 cup of crushed white chocolate  and 1 cup of blended apricots.

Comecei por bater a manteiga com o açúcar, depois acrescentei os ovos. Depois juntei a farinha e o fermento peneirados, e por fim acrescentei o chocolate branco e as alperces e bati mais um bocado.

Started by beating the butter with the sugar, added the eggs. Then added the flour and the baking powder and then I added the white chocolate and apricots and mix it a little bit more.


Num tabuleiro para o forno pus papel para o forno e fiz seis bolas espalmadas de biscoito e deixei no forno por 15 minutos.

On a oven tray I placed some baking paper and made 6 flat balls of cookie dough and let it on the oven to bake for 15 minutes.

E depois de tudo pronto, peguei em duas bolachas e pus o iogurte no meio e comi, estava tãooooooo bom que comi logo 2 de uma vez.

After everything was done I got two cookies and put the frozen yogurt in the middle and had it, it was sooooo delicious that I had 2 in a row.







Anseio experimentar com outras frutas, e gostei do resultado.

I am looking forward to try with fruits and I really fancied the results.

Espero que experimentem e gostem ;)

Hope you try and that you enjoy them as well.

















No comments:

Post a Comment