Heart It ∞ My world, my joy!: Naked 3 - IS HERE !!! Follow @loadsofjoybg

Saturday 30 November 2013

Naked 3 - IS HERE !!!



A umas semanas atrás falei da nova palete da Urban Decay - Naked 3. Falei das cores, do que achava das outras duas e dei alguma informação sobre esta nova palete.

Couple weeks ago I mentioned the new Urban Decay palette - Naked 3. I talked about the colors, what I thought about the other two paletts and gave some information on the palett.

Com este post quero informar que a Naked 3 JÁ CHEGOU !!!So, with this post, I'd like to inform that the wait is OVER !

Foi lançada no dia 21 deste mês e já esgotou no site de Urban Decay.

It was released on the 21st of November and its already sold out on the Urban Decay website.

No site da Sephora ainda não ha informação sobre esta palete, mas 'e possível que já esteja a venda nas lojas.

There's nothing on the Sephora website, but its possible that they're already selling it on the stores.

O preço são 52 dólares. 

The price in the US is 52 dollars.

Realmente estou ansiosa para poder comprar e experimentar .


I am really anxious about getting this palett and using it.

Urban Decay website

No comments:

Post a Comment