Heart It ∞ My world, my joy!: The fault in our stars Follow @loadsofjoybg

Monday 17 February 2014

The fault in our stars


''A culpa nas nossas estrelas '' é uma romance de John Green e possivelmente um dos livros que mais me comoveu até hoje. Soube da existência desse livro a cerca de 2 anos atrás quando vi vários posts no tumblr com as nuvens e 'okay' escrito nelas e a capa do livro. No ano passado andei a procura do livro e não tive muito sucesso e descobri que uma amiga minha tinha o livro, então pedi-lhe emprestado antes de ir de férias. Li o livro quase todo em um dia. Chorei baba e ranho em aeroportos e aviões. ADOREI o livro. 


'' The fault in our stars '' its a novel by John Green and possibly one of the books that moved me the most. I heard about the book about couple years ago when I saw plenty of posts on tumblr with clouds on it and 'okay' written on them and the cover of the book. Last year, I went nuts looking for the book and didn't succeed and when I found out that a friend of mine had the book, I asked her before going on vocation. I read the whole book in about 1 one day. I cried like a baby on airports and planes. I LOVED the book.





Não sei se foi a história em si que mais me tocou ou as catástrofes, mas também saber que pode acontecer a qualquer um de nós e sofrer daquela maneira, mesmo que não seja pelo cancro, mas sim a dor de perder alguém de quem gostamos.

I still don't know what touched me the most, if it was the whole story or the tragedy, and knowing that it could happen to anyone and suffer that way even if its not because of cancer, but because the pain that remains after losing someone we love.

Apesar de nunca ter tido a experiência de perder alguém de quem gosto, tenho imenso medo  disso e da morte, e este livro fez-me perceber que apesar de tentarmos afastar-nos de quem amamos para pouparmos o sofrimento, o amor fala mais alto.

Despite the fact that I haven't experienced losing someone I really care about, I am very afraid of it and death, and this book made me realized that even if we try to tear apart of someone we care to spare them the suffering love speaks louder. 



Quando acabei de ler o livro, não sei porque mas fui a net a procura de coisas relacionadas com o livro, e vi uma curta metragem baseada neste livro e depois descobri que no dia 26 de junho será lançado o filme.

When I finished the book, for some reason I searched the book and stuff related to it online, and I saw a short movie based on the book and then I found out that on June 26 the movie will be released. 


Há algumas semanas atrás foi lançado o trailer e estou em pulgas para ver o filme. Contudo, tenho que admitir que esperava que as personagens fossem diferentes, TODAS! mas a atriz que vai fazer de Hazel adequa-se perfeitamente. Mas não deixo de estar animada e ansiosa para poder ver o filme.

A few weeks ago the trailer was released and I am thrilled to watch it. However, I need to say that I thought the physics of the characters would be different. EVERYONE! thought the actress that plays Hazel fits juts right. But I am still excited and anxious to watch the movie.

Realmente recomendo este livro a qualquer pessoa, só para não mencionar que aprendi imenso com este livro. Apaixonei-me por ele e estou a ver se consigo ganhar coragem para ler de novo.

I highly recommend this book to anyone, just to don't mention the amount of stuff that I learned with this book. I felt in love with the book and see if I can gain courage to read it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment