Heart It ∞ My world, my joy!: Vibes ♪ ♫ Follow @loadsofjoybg

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Vibes ♪ ♫

Florence + The Machine : Take care ( cover )
A mistura perfeita entre uma música que já gostava e uma banda fabulosa | The perfect mix with a music that I already liked and a fabulous band

Richie Campbell - Please
Simplesmente apaixonei-me por ele e está música é super lindissima, desde que a ouvi pela primeira vez não saíu da minha playlist. | I fell in love with him and this amazing song, ever since I listened to it, it has been on my playlist.

Artic Monkey - Hold on, we're going home ( cover )
Outra combinação  perfeita. Apesar de ser uma bocado extranha ficou algo interessante. | Another perfect combination. Besides the fact that its a bit odd, its super interesting.

Lana del Rey - Young & Beautiful
Não há como explicar o meu fascinio por esta música, desde a letra a melodia e a voz da Lana. | I just can't explain how fascinated I am for this song, the lyrics and her are simply breathtaking. 
Ed Sheeran - Give me love
Diria que esta é a minha música preferida dele e é perfeita para qualquer momento | I would say that this is my favorite song from Ed and its always perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment