Heart It ∞ My world, my joy!: Vibes ♪ ♫ Follow @loadsofjoybg

Friday 18 October 2013

Vibes ♪ ♫



Daughter - Smother
Very calm song, perfect for a rainy day or when you just need to think or be relaxed. Really fancing it.


Tiago Iorc - Its a fluke.
This is a brazialian guy, with one of the prettiest songs EVER! From the very first I heard it, it got stuck in my head and I just can't seem not to sing it everyday. Its quite a romantic song, very calm, with the piano in the back, and soft voice, singing it with some calm. Its adorable. 


Dillon - Thirteen Thirtyfive.
This song makes me think about the fifties, though I believe it has nothing to do with the fifties songs style. Its calm, but at the same time has a good rythm, that will make you glance your body according to the melody. I love the fact that the voice is a little bit hoarsely and the finger snapping. 



BOY - Skin
Enjoyed the guittar at the beggining, and the way her voice goes with the melody. Its that kind of song to relax, or for a long ride just to forget your thoughts. 


Youth - Daughters

This song its just perfect. I seriously can't describe it. Her voice is so soft and gentle, and the melody its quite calm in the beggining, and it increases it velocity as the music goes. Her voice kinda reminds me of Florence, from Florence and the Machine.


Bon Iver - Skinny Love
I've known this song for over an year, and from the very first moment I heard it, I was simply in love with it. Its so pretty, but sad, because they are stuck in that tough situation, called Skinny Love. There's another version of this song by Birdy. I don't like it that much, because of her high notes, or maybe because I found this version first and like it a lot. But I do advice both of them.



Jason Mraz - I won't give up.
Personally, I don't like Jason Mraz, but when I heard this song, because the music is very soft, it made me appreciate it. I really liked the lyrics on this song, its very very pretty, and his voice just made everything better. 

Passenger - Let her go ( Cover, by Beth )

From the very first moment I heard " Let her go " I was in love with the song, and I over-heard it. So, I reached the point that I was sick of it, but because I truly love the lyrics and the meaning of the song, I looked for some covers, and this girl. Oh my god. This girl, she has such a perfect voice and made me fall for this song again. Its very beautiful and above all, she make it even better. 

Frank Ocean - Thinkin bout you

I don't know much about Frank Ocean, but this song just got stuck in my head, and I couldn't stop thinking how pretty is it. I really like it. Its so gentle, and meaningfull and I do apreciate the fact that his voice is quite smoth and that he can reach a few high points.


Lorde - Tennis Court.
I found out this song yesterday, and I am just in love with it. I love the rythm, that it starts slow, and then it gets a little bit more " shaky " . The beggining reminds me of Born to die - Lana del Rey. But its something completly different. The songs its amazing. And I was astonished with the fact that she is one year younger than me, and already has a song that its a Hit - Royals - Lorde.

No comments:

Post a Comment