Heart It ∞ My world, my joy!: Ways to line your eyes Follow @loadsofjoybg

Monday 3 March 2014

Ways to line your eyes



Um dos meus artigos de maquilhagem preferidos é o ''eye liner '', gosto imenso dele porque permite-nos fazer imensos visuais e é sempre possivel inovar algo básico.

One of my favorite make up article is eye liner, I really like it because it allows us to create a lot of looks and its always possible to innovate something common.

Como vi em vários sítios inúmeras formas de usar o ''  eye liner '', decidi fazer a minha própria publicação a mostrar formas básicas e simples de usa-lo para o dia a dia.

Since I saw on the internet plenty of ways to use eye liner, I decided to make my own publication to show simple and basic ways to use it for your daily life.

Muitas delas são básicas e comuns e outras são ligeiramente mais elaboradas.

Some are quite simple and common and the others are a bit more fancy.

Para além o usar o ''eye liner'' preto, comecei a usar o branco, para dar mais vida aos olhos, clareza e fazer parece-los maiores. Além do branco, usei também ''eye liner '' colorido, que é divertido e pode ser uma vertente de usar a sombra a combinar com a indumentária.

Not only I wear black eye liner, but I also started using the white one, to pop my eyes more and make them look bigger. Besides the white, I also used colorful eyeliner, that its creative and it can be an alternative to use eye shadow to match your outfit.

A minha forma preferida de usar é o famoso Cat Eyes ( que pode aprender aqui ), por só nos canto dos olhos e uma linha média na palpebra.


My favorite way to use it its the famous Cat Eyes ( that you can learn here ), mid line the eyes and have a medium line on my top lid.

De vez em quando, uso-o na pálpebra móvel e na linha d'água dos olhos, mas evito usar o esfumado porque não gosto muito.

Every now and then, I put it on my top eye lid and on my water line, though I avoid using smudged because I don't like it much.

Achei engraçados os degrade, o preto e branco e  azul.

I thought the gradient, black & white and the blue where fun and creative.


Dos 3 tipos de '' eye liner '' - lápis, em gel e líquido - prefiro o liquido pois acho-o mais fácil de manusear e não borra muito. O em gel, uso quando sei que não estará calor ou que as chances de me borrar são mínimas e também o uso para cores além o preto. E o lápis uso mais para a linha d'água. 

Of the 3 types of eye liner - khol, gel and liquid - I prefer the liquid because I think its easier to use it and it doesn't smudge it much. The gel  I use more when I know that its not hot and the chances of smudging are low and I also wear it with colorful eye liner - besides black. And I use the khol more to my water line.

Espero que gostem das ideias e que as experimentem.

I hope you like it and try this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment